Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Technical Changes

I have made a couple of changes to the format and look of the blog.

First, I created a graphic head as you can see. I don't think it is perfect but it works for now. Thanks are owed to The Pugnacious Priest via BBB for showing me how.

I also made the the text portion of my blog wider. I have hated how squished my blog looked for a long time and couldn't figure out how to change it. Thanks to Behemothdan on Blog Azeroth for showing me how. If you would like to check out his blog click here.

If anyone is having a problem with the new format of the blog please let me know in the comments. I won't guarantee that I will change it but I value may readers and don't want to do anything that makes my blog harder to read.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig the new format. I found your content very hard to read in the past this is a huge improvement! Love your blog it has helped my solo play quite a bit. Keep up the great work!

Marylin said...

Oh woot, much easier to read now :D

Loni Huff said...

Very nice changes, and I love the new banner. Great job!